Monday, August 16, 2010

Well Rested and REFRESHED!


Ahhhh

This describes how I feel exactly

...Well, except that I'm ready for bed.  This is me mentally ;)

Remember last week when I tried P90X Core Synergistics and was SO unmotivated that I kept pausing it to take LONG breaks and then even took a shower half way through? 

Well according to the new P90X workout schedule that I'm following today was my day for Core Synergistics.  I was a little nervous since I SUCKED last time, but I was pretty determined.  Let me tell you, I don't know what the heck was wrong with me last week.  It's a really good workout, but there is no way that you should have to take so many breaks.  That just tells me how mentally tired I was last week.  I'm so happy that I decided to take a week rest because my workouts are so energized.  Granted, I have not added in either stadiums or runs and I'm still planning to go pretty light until Thursday because that will be a full week. 

Tomorrow is my running day and I don't really have much time to go for a long run anyways so I'm just gonna keep it short and sweet.  I'm going to do one loop (1.5 miles) and I'm planning to run it at a faster pace than my pace for 3 loops and see how things go.  I'm excited about running since I haven't been on a run since Thursday and that run was only 1.5 miles. 

After my run I'm driving my mom to work so I can borrow the car one last time to go do some babysitting.  At some point when I get home I'll do the P90X Cardio X.  I haven't done that video yet so I'll let you know what I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment