Friday, January 28, 2011

Ready to be back to "normal"... whatever that is

After getting 12 hours of sleep per night for two nights in a row (plus an hour nap) I'm starting to feel better.  I'm still not 100% but I'm feeling good enough to get out today.  I'm planning on a 10 mile run and stadiums later this evening with Rachel.  I guess we'll see about that.

I spent the morning in bed laughing with my best buds




My favorite quote of the morning:  "Leslie, I typed your symptoms into the thing up here and it says you could have network connectivity problems"

I think that's what I have!

What's the best cure for a cold?  I say healthy eats and exercise.  I used to believe that when you were sick you shouldn't exercise cause someone told me that it circulates all the germs and just makes things worse.  Uh, I think that's a big load of... lies :).  Now what I try to do is get LOTS of rest - I mean, why deny myself one of my favorite things when it'll speed up the healing process?  It just means I get to do my favorite thing without the guilt!  As far as exercise goes, I try to not to push myself too hard but still get in some exercise.  It seems to help.  That being said, 10 miles might be a little ambitious.  It's either 6 miles today and 14 tomorrow or 10 today and 10 tomorrow... or a lot next month.  Dang this 1000 miles in a year goal!!

Anyways, I will be back later today with (hopefully) something a little more interesting to talk about :)

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment