Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week of Lazy

It's only Tuesday and I feel like my whole week is turning into a "lazy" week.

Monday was President's Day - I had a whole day off.  I had zero responsibilities.  So I went on a long run and cleaned my room and finished all the painting that's been left half way done for months, right?  I wish...

I woke up about an hour and a half later than I planned to and missed stadiums.  That pretty much set the tone for the day.  I took a 3 hour nap in the middle of the afternoon, didn't do any P90X, didn't run because I was a little sore from the half marathon on Sunday, didn't teach any dance classes.  So what did I do?  Honestly, I don't even know.  This is why days off are so depressing to me.  The day just seems to fly by and I never have anything to show for myself at the end of the day.  I want a re-do!  I promise I will plan very very well and I will be so on top of things and get so much done... pretty pretty please!

This morning I did wake up in time for stadiums then I spent a few hours with Sophia.





Seriously, cutest girl ever!

I got home early and was excited to get in all of P90X plyo before dance.  I think I did about 20 minutes... and quit.  I planned to finish it when I came home (I also thought I might be able to get a run in... I am seriously delusional).  I never did get any more of plyo done.

Yeah, it's 9PM and I'm considering skipping my walk too and just crashing.  9PM is not bedtime, 9PM is not bedtime.  How many times to I have to repeat this for it to sink in?  If only that worked...

I got an email from MarathonFoto.com telling me that all of my photos from the race on Sunday were up.  This was an unexpected surprise since I was expecting them tomorrow sometime.  I was super pumped.  Then I opened up the link they sent and there was a full page of some random guy!  He finished in 1:22... I wish that was me!  His bib number was 2051, mine was 2049.  I don't know what happened or what the mixup was but I searched through all of the lost and found photos and didn't find any of me. 

I finally emailed them letting them know what happened.  Hopefully everything will get sorted out because obviously I am just dying to see all the photos of me cheesing it up for the camera, looking like I was dying (which is my natural state when I'm not aware of the cameras), or the best yet... gagging after I crossed the finish line.  I don't know if they took pictures of that or not but I'm strangely interested to see if there are any.  I can't believe thay would post something like that... but then again, if they have the photos, shouldn't they let me decide if I want them or not?

I have several photos that my parents took during the race but I'm waiting to do a post on the race - I want to include some professional photography as well :).

Tomorrow I don't have any official plans until 5:30:  Keep me accountable!  On the to-do list - get a run in, preferably a long one.  Stadiums because Rach would hurt me if we didn't get three in this week.  Some sort of P90X so I'm not behind 3 by the end of tomorrow.  Clean or at least straighten up my room.  Change sheets... it's been awhile =/.  Wash hair.  It is sad that this has to be put on a to-do list.  I.Will.Be.PRODUCTIVE!

:)

Please tell me how productive YOU have been to guilt me into being productive.  Or you could just tell me about how lazy you have been - misery loves company!

No comments:

Post a Comment