Monday, February 14, 2011

I could get used to this

A sunny and clear 68 degrees.  Mmm... if you could just stay forever I would be the happiest person in the world.


Last week I may have gone a little overboard with the running.  I'm not sure why but I'm convinced that my body is able to run 10 miles a day.  Mentally, I'm so there.  My body had different ideas though and on Saturday during the last mile or two of my 14 mile run it said "heck no" and I had a nice walk home.  I'm frustrated that my knee is a problem again.  Especially since I'm running a half marathon next Sunday.  Oh foam roller - we will be good friends this week.

All that to say, I had planned to run today but decided to take it easy for a day or two so I will actually be able to run when Sunday rolls around.  I will be crying on Sunday if at mile 10 my knee stops working.  I'm not even kidding.

So what did I do instead?  P90X Legs and Back?  Uhmmm... not exactly.  Tonight maybe?

Nope, this is what I did:



I'm not really a fan of tanning, I really think it's terrible for you
But I gave in...



Trying to even out some awkward runners tan lines




No comments:

Post a Comment