Monday, September 13, 2010

Too Tired To Blog

Man oh man...

I am just exhausted.  This is what happens when you wake up at the crack of... dark (not even dawn) so that you can fit in some exercise before your insane day. 

I don't understand how you real bloggers do it.

How do you blog everyday AND make delicious healthy meals AND find time to work out.  I just don't get it.  You are my heroes.

This is probably going to my tune for the rest of this insane week of working ALL THE TIME. 

I'm ready for my break.  If I can just make it through this week then I'll be housesitting and then I'm going to be complaining about having nothing to do.  I hate house sitting.  It makes exercising so difficult.  I can't even explain why but I just struggle to stay up with all my exercise while I'm house sitting.  Oh well, I'll deal with that problem when I get there.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.  Plyometrics is on the schedule for tomorrow.  I love Plyo but nottttt feeling it right now.

Hope you all have a wonderful night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment