Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Still Alive... I Promise

Hey everyone!

So I've been completely MIA lately.  I have good reasons, I promise.

The #1 reason is that my computer was infested with viruses and was completely unusable.  It was extremely difficult to fix but has finally been restored to it's former pre-virus self.  I ran virus scanners in safe mode for a few days but unfortunately when I went to start it again in normal mode it wouldn't load windows.  So then I had to back up all my files and do a system restore.  Unfortunately my disc seems to have disappeared so after trying multiple disks we were finally able to fix my computer.  Soooo glad to have it back.

#2 reason that I've been MIA is that I have had an INTENSE crazy week.  Busy busy busy.  I've been working all day every day and then going to activities in the evening.  I've been so busy that I haven't even had a chance to exercise much.  Don't even get me started on that one.  It's soo frustrating.  Thank God it's my P90X recovery week or I would really be upset.  I did get in a nice long 10 mile run on Thursday though.  It was the hardest run I've ever done in my entire life.  It was one of those runs where at mile 2 you're not feeling good at all and it's just not a good running day.  I kept going though.  It was awful but I'm glad I did it.  I just really know never to go for long runs in the evening.  Soo much hotter and muggier than in the morning, bugs flying in my face, then it got dark on my way home and every time a car came I jumped up on the sidewalk and ran in the grass.  My legs were dying every time I had to do that.

Anyways, all that to say that I have another crazy week coming up but hopefully now that my computer is back I will be able to stay caught up a little better.  Here's also hoping that I'll be able to stay caught up on all my exercise.  I just feel awful without having done much this past week.  Both guilty and HUGE.  People say I'm just being silly but for real, I've gained like 8 lbs this summer.  I'm sure some of it is muscle weight but definitely not all of it.  And I'm sorry, tight clothes just feel horrible no matter what you weigh. 

I should probably end on a lighter note but I'm just going to leave it at that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment