Friday, October 8, 2010

Huge News


Tonight I officially signed up for the Disney World Marathon!!!!!!

I am SO excited, I can't even express how excited I am!

But I am also very very nervous!!

I know I can do!  But wow.  I watched a video on youtube from the race and it made my heart start beating faster and it also made me cry.  I'm a total dork, I know. 

My biggest worry right now is that the friends I am running with run 10:30 miles and I run 10.  That's not a huge difference so I wasn't really worried but now I'm starting to work on speed and I guess I shouldn't?  To me it seems a waste to run a marathon and run it slow because you're trying to run it with friends.  This is coming from a very independent workout person.  I don't know.  I'm going to continue speed training and see what happens when I get closer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment